Thursday, March 22, 2012

Never Run With Scissors

Even Scissors Aren't 'Safe' Around Buoy!

Just To Prove That It's Really Him Doing It All


Never Run With Scissors!!  We've all heard it and most of us in the world follow this good advice....not Buoy! In fact, he runs, chews on and hides with scissors.


I noticed he was not under my feet while I was in the kitchen one past afternoon....a sure sign that Buoy has something.  So, I find him in his favorite hiding spot behind the end table (like we don't know by now).  As I come toward him, he starts to run with the scissors in his mouth.  Well, the space between our big lounge chair and the end table is tight (an effort to keep Buoy corralled when he has something), but a caught dog is like a cannon ball that just barrels through no matter what the cost.  Remember now that the scissors are in his mouth just like they are in the picture...so therefore he scrapes them along the chair as he makes his daring escape.  This causes me to scream louder and him to run faster.  I decide to survey the damage rather than give chase.  Fortunately for Buoy the chair was still in intact...unfortunately he was still running lose with scissors in the house.  I cornered him in the bathroom and he very reluctantly gave up the scissors.


Hopefully Buoy has learned his lesson and will remember to Never Run With Scissors.....but probably not...he's a daredevil like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment