Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling!!

 It Keeps Going.....
 And Going...!
Who?  Me?

I know that it has been a while since I last posted….not because of lack of material….no, lack of time.  

But here it is…Buoy’s embarrassing realization that he had something stuck to the bottom of his paw after coming out of the bathroom.  You laugh like it’s never happened to you.

Well, while it probably didn’t happen to Buoy either, it certainly looked like a good effort on his part to do a little “rolling” (as I heard some kids call it when I was in high school) of the hallway.  And while I wasn’t upset at the loss of toilet paper (oh no, we rolled that junk right back up and used it), I did have to laugh a little at the thought of how careful he had to be not to rip it around the corner and how lightly he must have had in his mouth, so as not to totally shred it.

So, while most days Buoy is the “bull in the china shop”, at least for a brief moment (albeit while he tried to destroy something) he slowed down a little and was a bit more careful in his surroundings.  And then he got caught….And it was off to the races as usual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment