Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Close Shave

Remains of a razor

Buoy's "Caught" Face

Well, I haven't been able to post in a while...not because Buoy hasn't done anything wrong, because he certainly has,(as you will see in the next few weeks) but because I have been so busy.  And that is probably half the problem with Buoy to begin with....us not being here with him enough.  You see, Buoy does most of his mischief with us actually here, which leads me to believe that he is seeking attention for the times that we aren't here.

But enough with the pooch Dr. Phil mentality.  So, Buoy has been dumpster diving in the Carter bathroom trash again.  His great find?  A used razor that could have really hurt him if I had not caught him in time.  Fortunately he didn't eat any part of it...he just gnawed on it a bit.  And what did I do after catching his dangerous mischief?...took pictures of course.

I would like to say that Buoy might have learned his lesson, but we all that is not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment