Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mo' Money!



Summertime and the living is easy…especially if you are Buoy and are literally trying to eat your way to a great payday!  Yep, that is what you think it is….a five dollar bill! 

We took some really good friends of ours down to the beach for a long weekend and of course Buoy got to come too.  He had a great ride down (slept most of the way), and behaved most of his vacation until almost the last day.

He saw the money, he wanted the money, and he ate the money.  In fact, we never did see that missing part come through, but I doubt my friend wanted to use that particular piece after all of that anyway.  So what is the price for being Buoy’s friend? ; Evidently its five dollars for my friend. 

Trust me, after all that we have lost to Buoy I would consider that a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment